Event Marketing Manager
Caspian Media is an award-winning media agency and owner of market leading business brands Real Business, Real Deals and Business Advice. As an agency, we deliver a range of magazines, digital services and events. We hire people who understand and share our core values: agility, creativity, customer focus, diversity, expertise and trust.
Caspian’s event portfolio consists of a broad range of conferences, seminars and Awards programmes including the Amazon Growing Business Awards, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year; the FD Surgery series of conferences for entrepreneurial finance directors and a programme of conferences and a major international Awards ceremony for the private equity industry.
For a look at our main events…
We are currently looking for an experienced event marketer to lead the marketing activities for our expanding events division. The right person will be a genuine all-rounder and will have at least three years-experience creating and implementing event marketing strategies designed to deliver high ticket-price delegates. They will be adept at optimising websites for event marketing and will use a variety of marketing channels – email, social, direct mail, content and telesales – to deliver targets. They will also advise on data strategy alongside our data manager and be responsible for measuring and reporting on all activity.
- Working with brand editor and commercial manager to distil USPs and key messaging to inform event launches
- Creating effective marketing strategies in order to deliver ticket sales targets
- Executing a programme of high-impact email and digital marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Optimising copy, layout and SEO on existing event websites ahead of event launches
- Copywriting for marketing campaigns
- Formulating, executing and analysing social media campaigns across platforms
- Implementing and measuring direct mail activities
- Co-ordinating with editors to deliver successful content campaigns through our own brands
- Working closely with telesales to help deliver warm leads
- Work with designers to create and rebrand logos, websites and ads
- Post event analysis and creation of sponsor impact reports
- Assessing and advising on data strategy ahead of launch (in conjunction with a data manager)
Skills, attributes and experience:
- Proven marketing experience of at least three years’, gained in an events environment, preferably with a focus on B2B conferences
- Experience of developing and implementing successful marketing plans
- Experience of optimising websites for marketing
- Experience using Adestra and Google Analytics preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write marketing copy
Based in very friendly, bright office overlooking Chelsea Harbour (2- minute walk from Imperial Wharf station which is one stop from Clapham Junction and accessible from District and Central Lines).
- Basic hours 9:30 – 5:30 (but we leave at 5pm on a Friday)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Life Assurance after probation
- Additional 2-3 days’ when office is closed at Christmas (we won’t take it off your annual entitlement)
- Your birthday off for free
- Access to childcare voucher scheme
- Access to Ride-to-Work bicycle scheme (up to £1000 loan)
- Auto-enrolment (pension)
- Regular ‘all company’ get togethers
- Daily fruit box
- Subscription to Perkbox for loads of discounts and free stuff (wellbeing, retail, etc)
Please send CVs directly to the HR Manager: email@example.com.