Real Deals Reporter
Real Deals is the successful and independent voice of private equity. We deliver characterful and opinionated coverage of a fascinating industry, whether it be online or our broadsheet-style fortnightly print magazine. Real Deals events, underpinned by the excellent content we produce, are recognised as best in class by our peers and audience.
The successful candidate will be a newshound who can break off-diary news stories and write engaging feature content for online, email and print for a serious, valuable audience.
Day-to-day would include:
- Breaking off-diary news stories for the web
- Contributing to a hugely popular and influential daily email newsletter
- Producing well-researched long-form feature content
- Building up a network of industry contacts
Right person, right skills:
- Undergraduate degree and NCTJ qualification or equivalent
- A passion for the written word in online and print
- A real knack for sourcing off-diary news stories
- An interest in business and finance will be an advantage
Here at Caspian we work hard but like to have fun along the way. We’re based in Imperial Wharf right by the river Thames which is only one train stop away from Clapham Junction. To apply please send your CV and a cover letter clearly stating your salary expectation to editor Nicholas Neveling: firstname.lastname@example.org.